Monday, September 14, 2009

Going to Homecoming

(A mother and a daughter sit in the daughter's room. The daughter is in a homecoming dress, the mother is fixing the daughter's hair)

Mother: You look terrific... are you excited?
Daughter: I'm nervous! What if Jeremy doesn't like me?
Mother: He'll like you, sweetie. He asked you to homecoming right?
Daughter: Yeah, he did.
Mother: You have nothing to worry about... you're beautiful and Jeremy will be floored by how gorgeous you are.

(Kanye West bursts into the room, pulls out a mic and starts speaking to them)

Kanye: Hey y'all... I'm really sorry to come busting in like this, and I'm gonna let you finish getting ready for the dance but there's something I gotta say right now... Jeremy only asked you out because he couldn't get his first choice of Jenny the cheerleader... that's true, I'm sorry for being real, but Jenny has got the best ass of Eastside High PERIOD and the best personality to boot... Jeremy wanted to ask Jenny but couldn't get up the nerve... just being real.

(Kanye drops the microphone and exits the room. Daughter starts crying. People begin twittering about it)

No comments:

Post a Comment